We Help Senior Care Screening Process
We Help Services conducts personal interviews with our placement agents and individual caregivers to determine which caregiver is best suited for your family. Be assured that We Help Services works hard to be sure that you and your caregiver are a good fit.
Families using our service can be confident that candidates have met our basic requirements for representation.
Let We Help help you find the perfect Senior Care Giver for your loved one
List of Requirements
- Detailed senior care resume, outlining a minimum of two years senior care experience,
- Minimum two reference letters,
- Legally authorized to work in Canada,
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check,
- Up-to-date CPR & First Aid Certification,
- Driver’s license and good driving record,
- Photo identification and must be 19 years or older.
Let We Help help you find the perfect Senior Care Giver
To get started, apply for Senior Care Services here, please fill out this online application or contact us by phone 604-367-8585 / 604-358-1903. Families will be contacted by phone once their application has been received.